fredag, januari 15, 2010

Short one

Very uncharacteristicly I'll keep it short.
The proverbial snowball is rolling down hill and hitting all the right stops. Good things are coming, I can feel it.
I'm not going to make some cheese announcement that 2010 is MY YEAR, but I will say that I'm going to keep it rolling and fly.

A spark has bit lit and it's what's going to make this year special. I hope that my strides keep getting noticed and that my friends will be right beside me walking down this path of joy and goodness.
3 things that will be constant through out the year:
*Efforts will be made to get my pad up to cribs standard....ish.
*Singing and dancing will NEVER be frowned upon. It's the joy that we're after.
*There will always be a 12 year old Bowmore standing in it's case ready to go in my kitchen.

I'm out - peace!