söndag, december 20, 2009

The proverbial

I hate that there are words in a language I know that can't be translated to describe what I'm trying to say.
For example, there is no word in swedish that corolates to "proverbial" (a word I love)
Sure, you can say "is equal to" or "legendary/classic" but it's not just the same.

Same thing vice versa. The swedish word ordbajsa, which directly translates word shit, can't be translated. It means that you speak a lot without saying much (again, a word that I like and I think you know why)
Like right now - I'm doing the klassiska word shit.
Just messing with ya'll, I'm still here.....in spirito.

The only thing else that comes to mind is the fact that I wonder who needs häckar when you can stumble over shit on your own?
Igår kväll var the proverbial häcksnubbling with the addition of a Martin.....sort of.
However, if that is what it takes to meet up with my buddy Achmed who always puts a smile on my face, so be it.
Time for some Player - Baby come back.....or as we say in swedish - heeeeelt sjukt!