lördag, december 15, 2007

Not just words

Crash:I quit allright. I fucking quit.
...........who are we playing tomorrow?
Skip: Winston-Salem. Batting practice at 11.30.
(Kevin Costner, Bull durham)

Rick: Of all the gin-joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine. Ah well, I guess that's the way it goes. They grab Ugarte, and she walks in. One in, one out.
If it's December 1941 in Casablanca, what time is it in New York?
Sam: What? My watch has stopped.
(Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca)

John Doe: A drug dealer. A drugdealing pederast actually. And let's not forget about the diseasespreading whore. Only in a world this shitty can you call those innocent people and keep a straight face. Put that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every streetcorner and we tolerate it. We tolerate it morning, day and night. We tolerate it because it's common. Well not anymore. Now I'm setting the example.
(Kevin Spacey, Se7en)

Lloyd: Mmmm, look, frost.
(Jeff Daniels, Dumb & dumber)

Morgan: My boys wicked-smart.
(Casey Affleck, Good Will Hunting)