lördag, november 06, 2010

It's only funny bones

Laughing, crying, swimming, dying!
Where are you right now? Are you with me? Do you still feel the same way we did way back when?
Hahaha, really? Was it that easy to get your attention?
Don't you know I'll still do the same ol' thing that I've always been doing? If you don't the joke's on you.
I'm gonna separate this into two bits.
Ther first one is the moderator. Sounds kinda funny, but that's where we're at. Monitoring the others.
And the other, fathering the others.
Wow, when did I wake up with the dream that this would be....well in lack of another oh shit my my damn, I'll just say that that is the way it all works out. And it eventually does.

As sure as I am of this, I'm sure that this is.....it! Please don't eat my brain!

Peace dudes!!!