tisdag, juli 21, 2009

Call me Lou Ashby

Damn!
There he goes again. That pale/red mo-fo!
Sitting at home since arriving back home yesterday doing fuck all my ol' travelling buddy gave me a call last night asking if I wanted to go out.
Fuck dude, does a rabbit want to fuck his brains out?

So I quick showered, had a few and still of course missed the subway train because I was distracted (like a dog with frisbee).
But a quick taxi service assisted by the lovely Katarina took me to the venue in no time.
Yada, yada, yada and a few White ruskies later and we were on our way. Flipflops, shorts and drinks in all. (Our friends have no fashion snese what so ever, haha)

At the club we just hit the dancefloor like the allies hit Normandie and from there on it was ON!
A guy started stepping to my boy Martin and we had ourselves a dance off. I don't know why, but I right of the bat stepped into MC mode and started calling it as I saw it.
Actually not being bias at all, but giving my boy mad props the other guy started bitching (even though I gave him some cred for a few moves).
So he called in his muscle (not a bigger guy, ***** please, who would that be?) but his friend who really took over dancing/breaking like a pro and eventually beat my boy. We were all cool afterwards giving guy #2 props, but his friend was still pissed.
I mean, calling in your boy when you're getting beat like you stole something is kinda weak. *cough* pussy *cough* (works better in real life btw)

After that we just rocked the night and it was just what I needed after the let down of coming home to the gloom that is Sweden right now.
Tomorrow? Well, tomorrow is a new day, but I think it will hold all that I need and a little bit more.
There is no faith but what you make.

A side story is that I saw "The Wrestler" today with Mickey Rourke. I have a catch phrase (surprise, surprise) which found new life in that film.
"When you have nothing, you cling onto something."
Good film. Not as great as the critics say, but very much so worth watching.

Friends. I'm calling it a night. Tomorrow I bring you the story of the Alex, the golf and the USA.
Night night.