måndag, juli 07, 2008

Last call....

...bar is closing down. Where do we go from here? Don't wanna go far.

Yup, all things must come to an end and maybe that is why my head is spinning. It's been a ride that I'd take again in a heartbeat. Friends, beer, new town and old experiences.
I started thinking about events on this trip and some from not to long a go. It made me smile. So much fun and so many new people.
But then I went off the grid. I started thinking "what if?"

Oh oh, don't go there girlfriend. That's a slippery road. The main thing though is that I didn't really regret anything I did. Regret is a waste of time. I just got curious on how things would've turned out on an island a few weeks ago if I did things differently for example. Sometimes I guess the idealist in me wants a 100% even though that is too much to ask.

But be that as it may, when I'm on the plane tomorrow, a smirk will be seen on the face of a swede turning back home. Guess I'm just a greedy motherfucker who wants it all.
Like the famous coach John Wooden told one of his players who in a NCAA college final made 22/24 shots:
-Why did you miss those two shots?
(He was being ironic by the way)

The best part with the trip is that I found out two things about myself that I have been oblivious to. I hope I will be able to use this knowledge, you never know.
A friend here told me one evening when I was being rhetorical about something:
-Man it's been 10 min and I can't stand you, even though you are right on most parts.
My reply:
-Well, I get to spend 24 hours a day with me...........