söndag, december 23, 2007

Ah, damn.

Only a few hours left. Hold on, be strong......you can do it.
I........hmmmmm, the sublimed version - good thing this isn't uncut. You'd be scaread and wondering. I just hate being not good at something. And this I really suck at, so it's double-bad. Love finding my own words for stuff.
I , it fuck, kick my balls, ass, piss, just let me sit on a beachchair on Santa Monica beach and be over with this stuff.

I don't think I have to sell or push the idea of getting away, but right now it consumes my mind.
Shit, I stopped drinking and started thinking. Ooooh, shouldn't have done that.
Man, I can't say anymore....or write it either. Right now it's gonna wind up being sentences containing a number of "fuck's" and "shit's".

All I can say is that I'm fucking fucked up right now.......shit.