söndag, januari 09, 2011

Like all good things, this also has to end

It has been an awesome first 10 days in Australia. Sure, weather wise, it would've been nice with a few more days of sun, but all in all, I've gotten to see a lot of Brisbane, and not just the tourist sites.
This weekend for instance, we went to the hills west of town, to a place called Mount Glorious and the view was just spectacular.
Those are the little things that make it all worth wile.
That is also the reason that I decided to skip Sydney. Sure, I could go there for 2 days or so, but that would just be surface, not depth.
I've also had the chance to get to know some really cool people as well. So it feels like I'm nipping it in the bud, but to be honest, I'd have to stay a lot longer for it all to sink in, so let's leave after a chill out sunday with delivery pizza, Mountain dew and a few movies.

Next stop - Byron bay.