tisdag, december 21, 2010

Leaving or fleeing?

Soon I'll be on that plane and these snowy and dark days will be nothing but a memory. Just like the ones you have of that special song you used to sing as a kid. And like that song, the memories will linger in the back of my head and occasionally float to the surface.
Yes, it's time for this fair skin to be tested by the brutal sun. SPF 30 will be my best friend.

I'm superstoked, but as always I have to finish some things and tie up some loose ends. But after that, it's smooth sailing.
I don't think it's all sunk in yet, but I think I know when it will. After the first check point and while waiting on that first flight at the bar.
Sayonara snow. Sayonara cold. I'm NEVER coming back. (NEVER in this context is the number of days that I'm gone, but it feels good to say)

My last trip-song was Outkast - Welcome to Atlanta. This time I'll let Mos def do my talking. Enjoy!